VIOLA and VIOLA D /Digital/
VIOLA is the innovatory solution geared up for the analog mammography combining a modern aesthetical design with advanced performances for an excellent image quality.
The exclusive structural concept featuring the VIOLA system allows the operator to rapidly and safely execute exams extremely comfortable for the patient, while the outstanding technology characterizing the system ensures accurate and precise diagnostic results with considerable dose reduction.
VIOLA main features
- Completely microprocessor controlled
- High Frequency generator
- Microfocus X-ray tube
- Automatic operating techniques
- Automatic Exposure Control through solid-state device
- Ergonomic stand for a quick and accurate patient positioning
- Safe and non-traumatic compression
- Potter Bucky specifically designed for mammography procedures
- Rhodium filter, as an option