- Biphasic technology.
- Truncated Exponential Waveform adapted to patient’s impedance.
- Energy delivered: 200 joules.
- Lithium battery with more than 300 discharges of capacity.
- Audible and visual prompts to guide users through complete operation sequence.
- Rugged and durable for use in all types of environments.
- Portable and lightweight for easy transport in any situation.
- Optional PC software, to store and review ECG and audio data.
- Automatic daily self test ensures the device continual readiness.
- Configurable CPR protocol.
- LCD display which shows: ECG signal, different messages, number of discharges and operating time.
- Action icons (in the option without ECG).
- Very simple, only 2-button operation.
- Periodic self-tests to warn, visually and acoustically when servicing is required.
- Storage of ECG data.